Oct 22, 2013

Literary Love: Neena Creates



With winter approaching and temperatures declining, this go to sweatshirt by Penelope Valencia, owner of the Etsy shop, NeenaCreates, is my new go to garment. Whether it's styled alone or with my favorite blouse or vest this will create the warmth and comfort you so desire.



If you are picking out your favorite pumpkin, or roasting marshmallows by a bonfire, or thinking about Christmas this is a must-have for all your weekend adventures.




The  long-sleeve blue pull over can definitely can be dressed down with a tank top or dressed up with a white shirt for a night out with friends. It's the perfect combination of cute and comfy!



Penelope's shop stocks a variety of quotes, colors, and styles so you can showcase what is uniquely you!

All readers receive 20% with code "BOOKLOVER" at time of purchase.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!