Nov 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Under Dogs



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Underdogs
Markus Zusak
PD: 11.26.13 by Scholastic
Americans primarily know Australian author, Markus Zusak,if they even recognize the name at all, for THE BOOK THIEF, a New York Times Bestseller which won numerous awards, including a Printz Honor for its literary merit. With the movie coming out in a couple of days, it has garnered even more notoriety. Now, Scholastic is releasing Zusak's first three novels, including his debut, "Underdogs" which has never before been published in America, compiled into one omnibus volume. For both fans and newcomers, it is an awesome way to be introduced to world of the Wolfe family for the first time.

As a fan of Zusak's other work, I am very excited to see what this story entails.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!