May 31, 2013

New Friend Friday

Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.I'm pretty blessed to have the opportunity to meet a few bloggers: Dana of Little Lovely Books, Sarah Dawn of Sare-endipity, Tallulah Scribbles of Madhoydenish, Jessica Leigh of Lovin Los Libros and Alexa of Alexa Loves Books I have had the pleasure of getting to know them through their blogs. On June 15th, I have the opportunity to associate names with faces through video chat to discuss the book, The Archived by Victoria Schwab. A fellow blogger and I decided to start a virtual book club to discuss a book of our choice with other bloggers. I added the twist of GMAIL's "hangout" video chats in order to have everyone discuss their thoughts as a neat way to interact :)

I can't wait to see their faces when they find out what I have waiting in store!

If you would like to join our club next month, shoot me an email:  literarychameleon@gmail.com

It is first come, first serve :)



2 comments:

  1. I should have made a list. Oh well. Thanks for dropping by my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by! I'm following you via GFC! :]

    ReplyDelete

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!