May 3, 2013

New Friend Friday



Give us a sneak: What are you reading? Tell us about a fun/fail scene in your current read.


I am only halfway through this book but I love it already. The little girl's passion for reading bleeds into the other areas of her life. She reminds me a lot of Maltilda :)

This is my dear friend, Anne Wertz Garvin's first novel. It is very hilarious!
A review will be up this weekend so stay tuned :)






Carrie Pilby is my all-time favorite novel! It has spunky characters with off-the-wall yet completely logical  thought processes! I definitely encourage you to read it as they're is a movie in the works now. An author interview will be coming soon :)


On a complete side note, please see below and check out my awesome review of Bookish Charm's necklaces and a behind-the-scenes interview with the artists Erin and Ducky Johnson. They're a great gift for Mother's Day.


4 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh, they sound like really interesting books!! Very cool!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    New Follower
    Fly to the Sky @ FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. While waiting for the interview, check out:

    https://www.facebook.com/CarriePilbyTheMovie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I Love Matilda!!!

    Thanks for stopping by on Friday...sorry it took so long for me to comment back... I was out of town and away from the blogosphere=)

    Bethany @ Bythebookful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these are all new ones for me but they all seem really interesting! I'm especially curious about The Year of the Book :) Thanks so much for sharing & for stopping by earlier ♥

    New follower via GFC!
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!