Jun 2, 2013

MSLRCW3: Forgive My Fins


Forgive My Fins

Tera Lynn Childs

Katherine Tegan Books

Falling in love as a teenager is hard enough but add fins and a tail and it becomes quite impossible or so she thinks. Meet Lily, an ordinary teenager whose dilemmas are not so average. She's a land loving Thalassinian mermaid princess; however, that's not her biggest secret yet. Just when she thinks she has it all figured out, fate steps in and changes everything. 

I absolutely loved this book and the storyline was so plausible. I really rooted for Lily's friends as they were very loving and truly cared about Lily's spirit as a person. Her dad has her best interest at heart and I found myself often agreeing with his rules though I could see where a typical teenager would think of them as "life-ruining". Overall this was a great choice and I am definitely reading the second one for next week's read! I highly recommend this book for people, such as myself ,who are new to mermaid  literature.

P.S. Look out for the "aquatic references" sprinkled throughout the book.
Too cute!!

Rating: 4.5

Thank you L.K. Hill  for the recommendation on your blog :) 






2 comments:

  1. My pleasure! So glad you loved it so much! :D Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this book before. But thanks for sharing this! Great review :D

    xoxo, Mariam @Book-A-Holic

    ReplyDelete

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!