Jun 21, 2013

Viscount's Son



The Viscount's Son

Aderyn Wood

Self-Published

  Book Summary:

'The Viscount's Son' is a fictional blog that tells the story of book conservator, Emma, and her online project - to transcribe an ancient and mysterious text. The trouble is, Emma's colleague, Jack, believes the medieval 'diary' is a fake. Emma decides to translate the text and leave it up to her readers to decide - so what will you think? Follow Emma's journey to discern the mysteries of the medieval memoir.

 The way it was written, as a blog, provided a unique perspective of the story as it unfolded through each translation. The language used in each translation stayed true to the medieval time period. I really loved the ending! It came truly came full circle. I highly recommend this book!

Rating 4.8

I received this book from the author.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!