Nov 22, 2013

New Friend Friday


You won a 5 minute shopping spree from your favorite book store! What will you grab?

My favorite bookstore is Anderson's Bookshop in Naperville, Illinois. The aisles are small but they hold the feeling that they go on forever as if I have entered the church of information and the patron saints are the authors. Each shelving unit has their own area where you can find your theology,fiction, your cook books, etc. When you walk into Anderson's book store, the adults, children's and young-adult books line the walls next to the stuffed animals, and literary t-shirts. Everything overlaps and fits together like the pieces of a puzzle. 

I would directly bolt for the latest Young Adult and Middle Grade books and then make a bee line for their awesome t-shirts. How great are these: 




Also, check out this book at your local library -



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know that area, I have attended the downtown neighborhood festival during the summer. I lived in Lisle and Aurora with kin folks in Bolingbrook. If I was there i probably dash to the cook book and children section, grab and three heaping handful of the stuff animals and then T-shirts here i come. I would definitely get the blue one. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Shakespeare t-shirt. Happy Hopping!

    Aaron (Dreaming About Other Worlds).

    ReplyDelete

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!