Nov 21, 2013

Liebster Award



Hey! Great news - I've been nominated  for the Liebster Award,  from Charl @ A Place on the Bookshelf - thanks so much! The Liebster Award is a award for newbie bloggers; those who give the award ask their nominees 10 questions, and in turn they nominate 10 new bloggers and ask them 10 questions too...and so it goes on...







Her questions were...
1. Have you always loved reading?

 
Yes, I LOVE to read. Even as a little girl, my mom would punish me by taking away my ability to read. It was torture! I duct-taped books behind the toilet so I could pretend I was sick and read. It seemed like a good idea at the time...
 
2. Favorite Character or Why?
Ohhh too many too choose...
 
3. Tea or Coffee when Reading?
That one's easy! I'll have a spot of tea, my dear :)
 
4. Paperback or Kindle?
I will always be a page turner till the day I die. With only two arms, I can only carry so many books so the kindle enables me to carry multiple books on one device. There is a time and place for either one.
 
5. Secondhand or New Books?
I love the smell of new books right when they come out of boxes with their sleek, shiny covers.
 
6. Favorite film that was originally a book?
The Grinch
 
7. Favorite author?
Too many too choose!!
 
8. Favorite cover art?
Splintered by A.G. Howard
 
9. Film you wish you was a book too?
My Boyfriend's Girlfriend
 
10. Short stories or novels?
Both
 
I'm nominating...

Jaimie H @ World of Reading
 
Lacy @ Rainy Dayz Reviews

My Questions...

Favorite Illustrator?

Favorite movie librarian?

What is the name of one world you wish you could visit?

If you could be bring any fictional crush to life, who would it be?

Netgalley or Eidelweiss?

Physical or e-reader prepubs?

Who influenced your love of reading the most?

Favorite food/recipe found in a book or that you wish was real?

If you could meet any author who would it be?

Favorite literary quote?





 









2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination. I'll try to do my post in the next couple of days. Your duct-taping books behind the toilet story made me laugh. That's ingenious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I have this one also.

    ReplyDelete

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!