Dec 8, 2013

Top Five Sunday: Favorite Covers of 2013


Favorite Covers of 2013


I only thought of two covers I had read recently where I had absolutely fell in love with the cover so I typed in "covers of 2013" on Goodreads and came up with some good finds that made me go "Oh, yeah! I remember that one!"



This cover just embodies how graceful a dancer is


 And this one looks so ethereal

You know she blew up SOMEBODY'S car when looking at this cover


I always thought this cover reminded me of "Regina" from the  Once Upon A Time t.v. show


This cover is so sophisticated in a creepy way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!