Apr 11, 2013

Lately




I feel myself drawn to painting. This video may be why.

Springtime is slowly peaking out from behind the shadows and gracing us with her presence. This TED talk about guerilla gardening is making such an impact on Mama Earth by nourishing positive interactions between the ground and the community.

This is such a simple concept I heard about on NPR the other day. An open air poem. Your topic. Your Price. It really is all about establishing an unspoken connection-about the art of asking This is the kind of world I want to live in.



How is the world inspiring you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!