Jun 26, 2013

The Favor

 
The Favor
 
Megan Hart
 
Harlequin MIRA
 
My Summary:
 
Janelle Decker's house is filled with memories. When she returns to her childhood home, along with her twelve year old son, to care for her elderly grandmother, she's confronted with memories she would rather forget. Specifically, those  involving the Tierney boys: Gabriel, Michael, and Matthew who lived next door. Janelle is forced to confront them face-to-face, both the memories and the brothers, when she learns that no one in the Tierney family has left her hometown.
 
 
I really loved this book. The characters were well developed and the storyline flowed quickly. The premise reminded me of a literary version of "Hope Floats." I really rooted for the romantic relationship between Gabe and Janelle and ached for Benjamin as he started his first day of school. The book is a rollercoaster of emotion which will keep you at the edge of your seat.
 
 
Rating: 4
 
I received this pre-pub from netgalley, courtesy of the publisher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!