Sep 20, 2013

Find New Friends Friday



Question: What Were Some of Your Favorite Books as a Kid


I think my mom read this book to me a thousand times. Every time an the monkey did something such as tap on a drum so did I . I think it was at that moment I fell in love with drums and later became the only girl percussionist in my high school band.


I absolutely love fairy tales. This was my all time favorite and I still think I can recite it from memory it has touched me so much. I also wrote about it here


What books have touched your life? I can't wait to read about them!



Question: What is your favorite genre? List two books from your favorite genre.

I read a lot of different books but the majority of the time I read YA novels.

I can't really choose one off the top of my head but I can give you some choices:


The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller

Freakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clark

Firecracker by David Iserson










8 comments:

  1. I haven't run across this Dr. Seuess book before. Looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of Hand, hand, fingers, thumb ... looks funny. old follower. Bookcupid

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting. enjoy reading.old follower
    Hope you can visit my Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound fun and really cute! I don't think I've ever heard of them. :)

    Old Follower - Tina @ Pages of Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  5. The children books look so cute. I love YA as well, haven't seen it come up much on the hop, so i'm glad you stated it as your fave!

    New follower via bloglovin, old follower via gfc.Happy hopping!

    Guinevere& Libertad @ TwinjabookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some fun books here...ENJOY!!

    My favorite is historical fiction.

    Happy Hopping!!
    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw those children's books look wonderful :) I don't think I've heard of them before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard of any of these books. I'll have to check out them all out, seeing as I'm always looking for new storytime books and I love YA. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life
    Old follower - bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Friend, I am honored you stopped by my little corner of the internet and shared your thoughts. I do read every comment and I am paying attention to what is being said. I encourage the feedback. If you have a more personal question I ask that you email me. Thank you!